Thank you for your interest in joining team CTF. If you are passionate about making a difference in the fight against dementia, we want to hear from you!
At this time, there is one available position. Interested applicants may submit their resume and cover letter to email@example.com for review. A member of our team will respond within 3-5 business days.
Job Description and Expectations:
- Be a “brand ambassador” for CTF at all times – helping us get closer to our vision, to see a world free of dementia.
- Work closely with CTF President to help drive, organize, and motivate the standing chairs and the fundraising teams
- Attend all CTF Board Meetings (4 X year) – prepare board meeting preparation materials
- Plan and confirm CTF yearly calendar in conjunction with CTF President
- Ensure upkeep and post all CTF related documents/materials to the CTF google drive
- Manage and maintain all CTF technology including but not limited to: WordPress, Salsa CRM and Salsa Engage, Google account (Ad words, non-profits manager, gmail account), Microsoft 365 accounts, fundraising platforms.
- Responsible for all social media marketing – development and execution on relevant platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Create and distribute press releases
- Create and distribute bi-monthly email marketing campaigns through Salsa Engage
- Maintain and update CTF website content using WordPress in conjunction with Tailored Marketing
- Work with CTF’s accounting firm and standing chair to create accounting/budgeting reports (while reconcileing and maintaining all data across accounts in Salsa CRM and Quickbooks alongside CTF Standing Chair of Finance)
- Maintain steady communication and relationships between CTF Consortium funded researchers and their liaisons to ensure necessary CTF grant guidelines are followed.
- Event planning – involved in the development, planning, and success of all fundraising events.
- Interact with CTF vendors
- Aid in the development of fundraising initiatives - both creating new and helping with existing
- Aid in the pursuit of existing identified grant opportunities, as well as the discovery of new. Submit Request for Proposals (RFP’s) following initial contact. Write and submit full grant proposals upon acceptance.
- Make recommendations to the foundation’s leadership on over-all efficiencies to support CTF's mission
- Report to CTF President and work together 1-2 days per week
- Full time (40 hrs. a week), with some flexibility required for the occasional evening/weekend time needed. Work from home option for those who are interested.
- Pay TBD based on candidate skill set